Monday, April 20, 2009

Yuri Video Clips

***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
***Megaupload links will be updated as I upload them! Give me about a week or two.***

Got these from a few torrents long ago. Someone was very kind as to cut out and upload yuri scenes from various H-anime. I have uploaded them here for your convenience. They are all adult rated. They do range in quality though, and some are subbed while others are not.

Clips collection 1: Megaupload, Torrent
Clips collection 2: Megaupload, Torrent
Clips collection 3: Megaupload, Torrent
Clips collection 4: Megaupload, Torrent
Clips collection 5: Megaupload, Torrent
Clips collection 6: Megaupload, Torrent
Clips collection 7: Megaupload, Torrent

These are all rarred and password protected to help ensure Megaupload doesn't delete them for content. The password is the website: TsundereYuriko.blogspot.com
Keep in mind that I did not make these clips, I am simply mirroring them.

Please report any broken links, as I don't know how long they stay on megaupload. Much appreciated.

Sadly, most of the clips are not very high quality. There's a few good ones in there, like clips from Shoujo Sect, and precious few of anything good. Well, that is my opinion, but to me, 90% of all the yuri hentai I see is "blarg, I push u down and raep u wit mah dildo". Don't forget the exaggerated cries and gallons of various fluids.
There's no straight as I can tell (but to my knowledge, beware of Body Transfer, a guy in a girl's body doing it with a girl is... NOT YURI) but there may be some Futanari (beware La Bleu Girl, Stainless Night, maybe even a few more). There may be also a little loli or incest mixed in. Some are just a little creepy, but you can see for yourself. I just did NOT feel like watching and tagging it all. Just consider yourself warned.

One final message! Check out Shoujo-Ai.com's master list of adult yuri anime!

And, just like the desktops and zipped doujin collection posts, this post will be stickied with a link in a box to the left and periodically updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!