Friday, March 13, 2009

Collection 7 done.

Well, that was small. But here is the compilation for now.

Now, the last collection for a while, until I find enough Yuri to overflow the previous collections and make new ones.
Next is Collection 8, "I Will Always Love You." It contains more doujins as close to a single "Y" tag as possible.

After this, I can focus on translation.

-Yuriko

PS: This was another small collection! If I find more for this tag, it will be compiled into the main .rar, and an update notice will be given!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!