Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Translation 2 coming!

First up: Translations.
Yup, I have been working on my second translation! All translation has been done by me, so all that is left is editing. I accepted the help from someone experienced to do all the editing for me, which is great! We can all thank Beotkkot, who does some freelance translations around 4chan. As soon as that is done, turn to the translation blog to see our completed work!

Second: Other blogs.
I'm really glad I allowed the 'Followers' function, and happy to see some followers already. It allows me to check out the tastes of people who like my website, and I've got to see other Yuri blogs I haven't seen yet. One I found in particular I enjoyed reading was a reviews and rants blog called Strawberry Lilies.
Anyway. Watch this. As the original poster said, if you do not lol, you are not a true Yuri fan. I watched it and loved it. Wanted to share it with anyone who hasn't seen it.

(Third.)
(Hm... this is embarrassing. Honest to heck, I had no idea the word taco could be used like that. Makes me feel all embarrassed that I chose to use tacos as ratings for my uploaded doujins... I just REALLY like tacos, burritos, and other Spanish food, darn it! Then again... do I dare say it's thematically appropriate?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!