Saturday, February 14, 2009

Collection 1 is in the bag! Website started! Happy Valentine's Day!

Complete Collection 1- I Love You (Y) ~100 Megabytes (Mediafire)
Or check out the folder.

Hello all! Well, there isn't anyone here yet at the time. My first translation is coming along, and I plan to release it on 4-chan to get some traffic.
The first collection is up! It is called Collection 1: I Love You. I made it by organizing all my tagged doujins and selecting ones with just the Yuri tag or with one or two other harmless tags attached. Collection 2 will be called "Oh Sister" and will include incest. If you do not want to see any incest, just skip the next collection.

Again if you missed the news, you can download the collection file instead of each file marked 'collection1' individually.

And... what a coincidence to be starting officially on Valentines Day! Remember this day is more than just buying some chocolate for someone you like. Make sure you do something really nice for them... or even with them!

And for me this marks 2 years since well... lets just say not everyone has the happiest of Valentine's Days. I hurt the feelings of someone by saying I liked them and still regret it to this day. That friend of mine just wasn't... either ready... or even into me. In the end I permanently lost a good friendship. Wherever that person is now, I wish them the best of luck and the hope that they have a happier Valentines Day than the one I ruined. And I cannot even begin to say how sorry I am. Gomennasai.

But remember that time heals all wounds. To all you out there who are down on their luck, just remember that good things come to those who wait, and you just may find true love someday. If you don't think something is going to work out for you, don't rush it with a "romantic" proposal just because it's Valentine's Day. That is the best advice I can give.

I always think to myself that I will never find anyone... but I should listen to my own advice right?

That aside, Happy Valentine's Day. And enjoy my website. I'll have more content soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!