Monday, February 16, 2009

Collection 2 Done! Translation #1, 50% Complete!

Download Collection 2, Oh Sister, complete collection (version2).
Link to the online folder.

6 more major collections to go. =D
Then I start uploading all my Japanese Doujins and open submissions.
Collection 3 is called "Yearning for You" and will include English doujins with the 'M' tag. In such stories, it usually goes on with one girl pleasing herself calling out the name of the one she yearns for, is usually caught or musters up her courage to confront her and it's all downhill from there.

My first translation is coming nicely! I fully translated the script, cleaned all the word balloons, and already filled half them in. As soon as I finish it, I will actually be open to submission for ideas for my next translation.

-Yuriko

PS Since this collection is small, more content may be added in future posts. If so, a note will be provided and the collection compilation will be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!