Monday, February 16, 2009

Collection 3 Done! Translation #1 is done!

Collection 3: Yearning for you. (Version2)

That collection was a little small. If I find more, I'll add to it.

And! My first translation! It's called Watashi Dake wo Mitete Ne, from Pia Carrot 3.
Check it out!

So, a few more collections and I'll be in business. Would be nice if I could get the word out and start getting some page views...

Collection 4 is a continuation of Collection 1, called "I Still Love You". More doujins that are as close to having pure "Y" as possible!

-Yuriko wants some tacos.

PS Since this collection was small, more content may be added in the future. It will be noted if this happens, and the compilation will be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!