Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome!

Edited 5-5-09
Hello and welcome! If you have found my blog, stick a bookmark somewhere, because you will be in for a treat! Yuriko-chan's Yuri Paradise will be a large of collection of... you guessed it, penguin photos. Seriously, Yuri and some Shoujo-Ai.
As you can see I have added many things here since I started. Mostly a lot of doujins. But there is much more to come.
I intend to do several things with this blog.
First, to make a huge database of Yuri! Not to mention be open to submissions from people like you who have new stuff. I intend to have the largest pure Yuri collection on the net!
Second, I plan to do my own translations. Its hard, I only know college level Japanese, and editing raws is difficult too. It will be a difficult project indeed, and I can only do so many as a personal side project. I already have a few doujins translated, but editing dialogue, checking for consistency in translation, cleaning raws and sticking text in... how do all those people do it? I'm so glad an editor volunteered to help me out, which I am very thankful for.
Third! To give you a pure Yuri experience! There aren't many places on the web that have what I call "pure yuri", often hiding their yuri among seas of straight, yaoi and unmentionable material. This site will never feature bestiality, yaoi, straight, scat, high degrees of bondage and violence, shotacon, and never a hint of Futanari. I look long and hard through these websites seizing the most beautiful gems buried in the harshest wastelands.

Right, while I'm at it, I lay out my goals:
1 Provide you with a pure yuri database with no strings attached and no nasty surprises. Everything is tagged to near death, so you will always know what you will be viewing.
2 Have a translated doujin up at least every other month. Hey, I have a life you know. Mostly. I can't translate doujins all day every day. I don't know if I can accept requests, it depends on the rate I recieve them and the rate I can translate.
3 Put up new Yuri as I find it. New Doujins come out every day in Japan, can we catch up?
4 Link to other Yuri sites. And, maybe even be linked back! =D
5 Do it all for FREE!

And finally, things I need from you!
1 As I translate, I might put up individual blogs of each raw doujin. Bilingual commenters are welcome to help me along!
2 Submissions of Doujins I don't have are always welcome! Please please please please don't send me anything I don't approve of. (submissions are not open till I open the website completely, as there is a good chance I have it already. I will say when submissions are open.)
3 Spread the word! Get my name out. Good Yuri is hard to find... unless you come here!
4 Some general tips, please see below.

Guess that's all I should say for now. I just need to get some things straightened out. Hopefully I'll really have this thing going by March or so. Look forward to it!

-Yuriko

ps If you have read this far, you must be pretty interested. Maybe you can help! I have so many questions. Whats the best website I can use for sharing doujins? (My current answer: Blogger) What website would be the best to upload my doujins to? (possible answers: Megaupload, rapidshare, my current answer: Mediafire) Can I consider posting lolicon? (Current answer: Blogger and Google have a 0 tolerance toward pedophilia policy, current answer is probably not) Leave a comment or email me at TsundereYuriko at gmail dot com! Comments, advice, help, or even a friendly hello are all appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. diamondust135/6/09, 12:31 AM

    No comments? I get first! =D
    I like what you have here, all very organized and the background's pretty.
    ...
    I should really be studying for calculus, but I think I'm gonna poke around some more xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you on board! Thanks for commenting! I appreciate the feedback! Though I do want to revamp everything and make it look better.

    Ugh... thanks for reminding me. I need to take a Calculus course myself soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. diamondust135/8/09, 10:15 PM

    Glad to be abord =D
    Don't worry, Calculus is easy...Once you pick up the concept anyway =P
    I'll help you out if ya like, I can do derivatives in my head! fufufu

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!